Places I have visited

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Taxes done, FAFSA done..waiting for $$$$

After some boring weeks filling paper work and photo copying W2s and 1040s and filling the FAFSA application form for the 3rd time, I am done applying for $$$ from the schools. Looks like I am eligible for subsidized money. Thats always a good news. And my son brought some extra income into the family in the form of child credits. Thats good news too.

But the wicked weather in the New England area has been creating health havoc in our family. My son developed a serious case of ecsema and has been having a terrible time with it. He baby skin is all bruised and broken and it breaks my heart to see him in pain every night. To make things worse, we need to take an allergy test for a 3 month old baby where they would poke 36 needles in his back and find out what all the stuff around us is making him allergic. I am praying to God, to make things easier for the little dude and most importantly make him atleast non food allergic and no pet allergies. It is the last thing I need to hear that my son is allergic to my beloved pet dog, who has been our sunshine for the past 6 years. You should never have to choose between your pet and your kid. What would anybody do here ??

No comments: