Places I have visited

Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Years Resolutions..

Since my inaugural post, I have not started my posting at all. The reason, my newborn son. He has been in some sort of pain for the past six weeks and nothing we do seems to soothe him. But my really-sweet wife (promise she doesn't have time to read blogs, so my salutation is genuine) has been trying to give me enough sleep time so I can work the next day. So I should blog more frequently. That's my first new years resolution.
I also decided that since I am starting school this Fall, I should start working out again and if not six pack abs, at least a couple would suffice so I could tuck in my shirt. I have kept up this promise for the last three days working out for an hour each day. I feel good already.
As far as work front was concerned, I have decided to focus there more, since I will be here only for the next 8 months and I wanted to leave with a good impression. My super sweet Manager, a very nice man who was very supportive during the rough times with my son, will be little disappointed with the news of my leaving, but I sincerely hope he understands my need for a change of direction.
And I will do couple of trips before the school, one inside the U.S and one international.

I think this will constitute enough for the first blog. Cheers all.

No comments: